25 March 2012

Product Review - Dermalogica, Essential Cleansing Solution

Ladies & New Age Gents, I will now be reviewing products on a weekly basis.  

I have very dry skin, so I have chosen products from Dermalogica to match my skin type.

It is really important that we take care of our skin and CLEANSE every day, so today I will be reviewing, Dermologica, Essential Cleansing Solution.

http://www.dermalogica.com/au/
Dermalogica
 Essential Cleansing
Solution
THE TEXTURE: Fairly thick, rich & creamy

KEY INGREDIENTS:
►Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower): softens and conditions skin. Ascorbyl
►Palmitate (Vitamin C) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): antioxidants that improve skin smoothness and softness, and help control damage caused by free radicals.
►Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) fruit: extracts that refresh tired skin.


It claims to do this: Lifts impurities from dry, sensitive skin while deep-conditioning and soothing irritation

On my skin, It actually does this: Replaces much needed nourishment, leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. 

RECOMMENDATION: If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this product. I have tried so many different cleansing products but always go back to Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution

RATING: ★★ 

THE PRICE: 250ml$53.00 online

It's worth it, Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution  really works and lasts long. 

This cleanser, must be followed with a Toner, 

Stay tuned for that review, next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment